Business travel today can be a very frustrating experience. However, in today’s increasingly global and highly personalized economy, it is a critical part of staying connected with partners, clients and even prospects around the world. At Majestic Transportation Services, we provide New York with car service excellence to make all of your business travel comfortable, convenient, and luxurious. However, our professional chauffeurs go far beyond simply driving you from one point to another; they stay advised of business travel trends, the city’s hottest restaurants, and the most popular nightlife options to make your stay in New York productive, carefree, and enjoyable.
Do you like to stay informed about business travel tips and trends as well? While there are countless books on the subject, here are our top five favorite must-reads to prepare for your next road warrior adventure.
- Check out The Unofficial Business Traveler’s Pocket Guide: 165 Tips Even the Best Travelers May Not Know by Christopher M. McGinnis for great advice on how to score even the most elusive upgrades, increase perks, and generally have a better traveler experience.
- The Art of Crossing Cultures by Craig Storti is an excellent introduction to international travel for business, or a good review if you haven’t traveled abroad in some time. For specific foreign destinations, consider reading up on the business culture of the country.
- New to the road warrior life? The Millennial’s Guide to Business Travel: Lessons for the Next Generation of Road Warriors by Michael Puldy helps younger business travelers to avoid common mistakes and make the most of their business travel. Tips include ways to meet your business objectives while still carving out time to explore your destination.
- The Business Traveling Parent: How to Stay Close When You’re Far Away by Dan Verdick is an essential read for business travelers with children. If parental guilt looms while you’re on the road, read this book for great tips on staying connected with your children and heartwarming stories of work and life balance.
- Even the most veteran travelers may be surprised at what they can learn in Business Travel Success: How to Reduce Stress, Be More Productive and Travel With Confidence by Carol Margolis. Margolis provides strategies to pack without forgetting anything, stay healthy, keep on track for success, and destress your travel experience.
Certainly, these are only a few examples of the many helpful resources available for business travelers. Our well-informed professional chauffeurs can help make your trip a success with advice on airport amenities, restaurants, events and more.
At Majestic Transportation Services, we are dedicated to offering our business travelers the best in NYC ground transportation. Part of that mission, of course, involves staying informed about the needs and desires of our busy clients. Whether through the latest books, articles, or visual media, we are continually looking for ways to better serve you.