Because our New York limo rental is a truly unique way to travel, we thought we would investigate other opinions on the matter. And what could be more inspirational than the words of people with a vast life experience and universally accepted wisdom? Here are our favorite 10 quotes that will definitely get you in the mood to travel.
- “It is better to travel well than to arrive.” Gautama Buddha
We believe there is no one better than the one and only Buddha to kick off our list. This is a quote that speaks to us on many levels and has been the inspiration behind our work ethic for years.
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” Anais Nin
As an essayist, Anaïs Nin sure has a way with words. Each of us has a journey in life and we all have unique destinations to reach.
- “When the traveler goes alone he gets acquainted with himself.” Liberty Hyde Bailey
Traveling alone doesn’t have to be lonely when you are looking forward to a little constructive self-reflection.
- “Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection.” Lawrence Durrell
You may be surprised to uncover unique things about yourself in a completely different and unusual setting.
- “I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” Robert Louis Stevenson
Movement is what keeps life going and what bring us both challenges and rewards. The lessons we learn out of this perpetual movement always have the potential change our lives for the better.
- “I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.” Oscar Wilde
A sensational life is shaped by each of our individual collection of events. Staying entertained is an essential factor for happiness. And there’s nothing more worth enjoying than one’s own existence.
- “Travel teaches as much as books.” Youssou N’Dour
The lessons we can all learn through travel are as special as the unique destinations we often travel to in search of understanding, culture, and a little food for thought.
- “Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit.” Frank Borman
Curiosity is an innate characteristic of the human mind. It’s great to let it take the wheel sometimes and see where you’ll end up.
- “You do not travel if you are afraid of the unknown, you travel for the unknown; that reveals you with yourself.” Ella Maillart
As an adventurer, Ella Maillart takes the previous point one step further and compares travelling with a mirror that lets you find out more things about your own self.
- “A good traveler is one who does not know where he is going to, and a perfect traveler does not know where he came from.” Lin Yutang
Immersing yourself in a completely unfamiliar culture or environment is a truly magnificent and irreplaceable experience.
A good traveler knows a good New York car service when he sees it
We are sure you are already aware that Majestic Transportation Services & Limo, Inc. offers an elegant way to travel, ideal for any occasion. Our Westchester car service has a modern, clean vehicle fleet, adapted to all your requirements and needs, and a group of professionally trained chauffeurs, happily standing by to take you wherever you need to be.
We hope these wonderful words of wisdom encouraged you to go beyond familiar horizons and we wish you a pleasant journey, wherever your next destination lies.